Grab Bag Giveaway!!
Who doesn't love a giveaway, amiright?
The question is, do you go for quality, or quantity?
In this, my first giveaway for Vanity Curve, I went for quantity. Personally, I'd rather have a lot of fun stuff, than one piece. But, if ya'll want to give me feedback to the opposite, I'll take that into consideration for the next giveaway!
- Statement necklaces continue to be a big trend, and I love this one from AdditionElle. Its got serious presence, but its neutral, and can be worn with just about anything! I am picturing it with a crisp white cotton blouse and a black pencil skirt.
- The kelly green bracelet is a great pop of color. I've been seeing a lot of these oversized-link pieces, and I dig 'em!
- The Forever 21 Lip Color Stick is awesome. I did pick up all four colors, and I am going to do some swatches and chat a little more about them, but I thought that the "Berry" one would be great for this giveaway, since its a great color for Fall/Winter.
- The asymmetrical earring were an e-bay purchase (which is why there is no packaging). I love that they are a little different, and I will be keeping an eye out to see if asymmetrical earrings gain a bigger trend-foothold!
- The body cleanser, mousse and youth serum are to be perfectly honest, items that I got in some Glossyboxes that I never used, so I am hoping that someone else will be able to enjoy them! I can tell you that they are all full size, and the L'Oreal serum retails for $19.99 (or at least it did at my local Target).
*Not sure if this is necessary, but I see these disclaimers whenever I enter a giveaway, so here goes. None of this was sponsored by anyone. Only my hard-earned dollas went into them. *
|Statement Necklace from AdditionElle|
|Kelly Green Chunky Resin Chain Bracelet|
|Forever 21 Lip Color Stick in "Berry"|
|Anatomicals "You Need a Blooming Shower: Your Nose Smells Rose Body Cleanser"|
|Wella Professionals "Brilliance: Leave in Mousse for Colored Hair"|
|L'Oreal Youth Code "Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Skincare"|
|Cutesy Asymmetrical Earrings|